Patient Preparation |
|12 Essentials For Your 600000 Settlement After Doctor 7 Amazing Advantages Of Alternative Medicine A Day In A Nurse’s A Facelift Is A Unique A Unique Approach To Plastic About Ukraine Scam Criminal Responsibility For Scam Animal Hospital Las Vegas Visited Bcbsm Recognizes The Aaahc’s Early Option Becoming A Registered Nurse Benefits Of Hospital Management Software Body Piercing Hospital In Bangalore Cancer Surgery Center Delhi India Cheap Liposuction How To Choose Common Consequences Associated With Using Fake Denver Laser Eye Surgery Disclosure Procedure In Commercial Injunctions Doctor Agrees To Compensate Man For Half Doctor In Marathahalli Bangalore Doctor Who Enemies – The Worst Early Medical Abortion Vs Surgical Abortion Finding A Good Chiropractic Doctor Give Your Patients Quality Care Guidelines For Getting The Best Healthcare Law Means Changes Help How To Get Rid Of Vaginal History Of Holistic Medicine How Is The Abortion Pill Procedure How Technology Changed The Face How To Find A Plastic Surgeon How To Find A Well equipped In Vitro Fertilization Process Described Introducing Essure For Permanent Birth Laptop Battery Conditioning And Recycling Laser Eye Surgery Centers Sealy Learn What Your Doctor Won’t Liposuction And The New You Making Museums One Hospital Multiple Sclerosis Alternative Medicine Nurse Anesthetist Schools Increase Nurse Telephone Triage Will Ensure Obesity Surgery Center For Laparoscopic Corpulency Online Accelerated Registered Nurse Pacemaker Care After Your Discharge Penis Concerns Plastic Surgeon Changes Plastic Surgery Center In Houston Popularity Of Holistic Medicine Prerequisites For Nursing To Become Reversing Obesity Oband Surgery Centers Romance And The Sale Sports Medicine Is A Field The Changing Landscape For Participating Ambulatory The Different Types Or Methods The History Of Holistic Medicine The Importance Of Nurse Telephone Triage The Truth About Us Medicare Benefits Things To Know Before Tips To Find A Doctor Top 5 Medical Accessories Umc Hospital In Las Vegas Clearly Uniting Homeopathy And Chinese Medicine Useful Ideas On How To Select Usual Therapeutic Diets In The Hospital What Are The Causes What Is Integrative Medicine What You Should Learn About Medicine Whitby Ontario Doctor Offering Who Needs A Las Vegas|
About Ukraine Scam Criminal Responsibility For Scam
In accordance to the Criminal code of Ukraine Scam falls under Article # 190:
Article 190. Fraud.
1. Taking possession of somebody else's property or obtaining the property title by deceit or breach of confidence (fraud), -
shall be punishable by a fine up to 50 tax-free minimum incomes*, or correctional labor for a term up to two years, or restraint of liberty for a term up to three years.
2. Fraud, if repeated, or committed by a group of persons upon their prior conspiracy, or where it caused a significant damages to the victim, - shall be punishable by a fine of 50 to 100 tax-free minimum incomes**, or correctional labor for a term of one to two years, or restraint of liberty for a term up to five years, or imprisonment for a term up to three years.
3. Fraud committed in respect of a gross amount or by unlawful operations involving computerized equipment, -
shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of three to eight years***.
4. Fraud committed in respect of an especially gross amount, or by an organized group, -
shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of eight to fifteen years and forfeiture of property.
* The Authorities of Ukraine are interested in replenishment of the treasury of the State. This way scammer will pay a fine up to 50 tax free minimum income (170.00 USD) if the court brought in a verdict of guilty.
** As it's mentioned above The Authorities of Ukraine are interested in replenishment of the treasury of the State. This way scammer will pay a fine of 50 to 100 tax-free minimum incomes (170.00-340.00 USD) if the court brought in a verdict of guilty.
***Here's justice is more severe. Scammer can be punishable by imprisonment for a term of three to eight years. Anyway scammer will get suspended sentence if the scammer returns money to the victim, begs victim's pardon and regrets about his crime.
Scammer can be also discharged from criminal liability:
Article 44. Legal grounds and procedure for discharge from criminal liability
1. A person, who committed a criminal offense, shall be discharged from criminal liability in cases prescribed by this Code, and also on the grounds of the Law of Ukraine of amnesty or an act of pardon.
2. The discharge from criminal liability in cases prescribed by this Code shall be exercised exclusively by court. The procedure of discharge from criminal liability in shall be established by law.
Article 45. Discharge from criminal liability in view of effective repentance
A person who has committed a minor criminal offense for the first time shall be discharged from criminal liability if, upon committing that offense, he/she sincerely repented, actively facilitates the detection of the offense, and fully compensates the losses or repairs the damage inflicted.
Article 46. Discharge from criminal liability in view of reconciliation of the offender and the victim
A person who has committed a minor criminal offense for the first time shall be exempt from criminal liability if he/she reconciled with the victim and compensated the losses or repaired the damage inflicted.
Article 47. Discharge from criminal liability in view of admission by bail
1. A person, who has committed a minor criminal offense or an offense of medium gravity for the first time and sincerely repented, may be discharged from criminal liability for admission by bail on request of the collective body of an enterprise, institution or organization on condition that such person, within one year of his/her admission by bail, will not fail the trust of the collective body, avoid measures of correctional nature or break public peace.
2. If conditions of the admission by bail are not satisfied, the person shall be subject to criminal liability for the offense committed.
Article 48. Discharge from criminal liability due to a change of situation
A person who has committed a minor criminal offense or an offense of medium gravity for the first time may be discharged from criminal liability if it is found that at the time of investigation or trial, due to a change of situation, the act committed by that person has lost its socially dangerous nature or that person has ceased to be dangerous to the public.
Article 49. Discharge from criminal liability due to limitation period
1. A person shall be discharged from criminal liability if the following periods have elapsed from the date of the criminal offense to the effective date of the judgment:
(1) two years where a minor offense has been committed and the prescribed punishment is less severe than the restraint of liberty;
(2) three years where a minor offense has been committed and the prescribed punishment is the restraint of liberty or imprisonment;
230 SE Howard | Bartlesville, OK 74006
(918) 331-2800 | Fax: (918) 331-2801
©2011 Nueterra Healthcare.
All rights reserved.